H&S Risk Assessment
Hazards Risk Assessment
2.2 Complete task specific risk assessments appropriate to agriculture/horticulture
Risk Assessment is a legal requirement for all employers, who can appoint a competent person to carry out the task.
The aim of risk assessment is to determine the priorities for action. The risk assessment should be proportional to the risks involved.
Risk Assessment offers the opportunity to look at what goes on at work, to see if there are reasonably practicable measures that can be taken to reduce risk (next step)
Identify all workplace transport used on the farm and select one particular aspect of transport use:
1) Look for the Hazards. Note them
2) Print off attached form and complete.
3) Evaluate the risk. Use our Matrix
4) Decide whether existing conditions are adequate. ...Should more be done ?
5) Repeat for TWO of the following:
Evidence that demonstrates:
|Copyright Environmental Practice at
Work Publishing Company Ltd (c) 2008
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License